World Of OT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of OT

Welcome to the World of OT, Talk bout OTServers and Tibia

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[USA] Coronia RPG 7.9 Normal PVP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John
LVL 0
LVL 0

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-02-09

[USA] Coronia RPG 7.9 Normal PVP Empty
PostSubject: [USA] Coronia RPG 7.9 Normal PVP   [USA] Coronia RPG 7.9 Normal PVP Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 4:51 pm

Greetings! And thank you for taking interest in Coronia RPG!
Specifications are as followed:
IP: coronia.net
AAC: http://coronia.net
Forums: http://forums.coronia.net
Port: 7171
Client Protocol: 7.9.0
EXP Rate: 2x
Skills Rate: 3x
World: 9 Cities, Most cities with Training monks through portals in Temple.

Powerabusing by Coronia Staff and my RL friends will never be tolerated by me. You will never have to worry about this issue in my server.

Additional Information:

I'd like to take the time to invite anyone interested in an new OT server that is challenging and fun. Coronia RPG will be similar to normal tibia, with some modifications. This isn't going to be like every other server, where you make an account, log in, train for 30-60 minutes then go take on dragons, and then DLs, and pretty soon you're just doing demons solo. Servers that do this are too easy.. In Coronia you will actually have to work and put time in to a character. Unlike some other servers, you will not be able to solo demons at a lower level without wasting UHS. an economy is expected to form at this server, in which you will have to earn gold and buy UHs, and not be able to buy 84732894 UHs after a few hours of hunting. In this server group hunting will be a big part of taking down harder creatures. When you loot rare items from big creatures, these items will actually be "rare" and worth a great deal of money. This server was just released to the public Jan. 22, 2007. So it's a growing server. Powerabusing by staff and my RL friends will NEVER be tolerated on this server

You will not have to worry about this server suddenly closing and never to come back online again. I have registered my Domain "Coronia.net" for a 4-year Subscription. I would not have wasted the money it costs for a 4 year subscription if I did not plan on running the server for this long.

Currently staff positions not Full

Staff

Admins: Admin John, Admin Kova
Senior GM: GM Goldz
Game Masters: Not Selected Yet.
Senior Tutors: Darco, Day Cloud
Tutors: Glock, Candy Cane, Open, Open

Join the Forums for more Information about Coronia and to meet the Nice Coronia community
Official Coronia Forums

I have high expectations for this server. Please, give Coronia a try, if you like it, wonderful. If you do not like it, please, give me suggestions of what you think needs to be improved. Developement of an OT Server depends on it's players giving suggestions on different things needing improvement.

Again, Thank you for taking Interest in Coronia RPG! A New growing server!

I Look forward to seeing new players in-game. My name in Game is "Admin John", if I happen to be online, please feel free to message me.

Thanks! and have a nice day.

Kind Reguards,
Admin John

Programmer

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-01-21

[USA] Coronia RPG 7.9 Normal PVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: [USA] Coronia RPG 7.9 Normal PVP   [USA] Coronia RPG 7.9 Normal PVP Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2007 2:45 am

Much and detailed information thats is what we like.

Mabe i'll test your OT some day. cheers
Back to top Go down

[USA] Coronia RPG 7.9 Normal PVP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Of OT :: Open Tibia (OT) :: OT Server List-
Jump to: